Time & Location
Oct 24, 2021, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Amman, Amman, Jordan
About the event
For the second time, we are conducting this workshop.
Four days intensive workshop in AMMAN- JORDAN
For details 0796454400 or by email email@example.com
What health coaches do in Corporates, Universities, Hospitals, or as a professional-owned career.
Health Coaches are experts on human behavior, motivation, and health. They are “change agents” who help their clients set and achieve health goals and build new habits. How do they do this?
• Coaches help people discover the “why” behind their desired health change.
• They empower people as the experts on their own bodies, minds, and circumstances.
• They help people identify challenges and blind spots that are preventing change.
• They provide support and accountability.
• They use their broad knowledge of health and wellness to help people navigate a variety of health concerns
They can work in wide specialties from preventative to symptom and disease management, these are just some of the areas Health Coaches are specializing in today:
• food intolerances and sensitivities
• lifestyle and stress
• mindfulness-based approaches
• trauma-informed approaches • behavioral coaching
• functional medicine
• performance nutrition, especially for masters/older athletes
• healthy aging nutrition (e.g. improving bone density)
• more ethical/sustainable eating practices
Wellness CoachJOD 310.000+JOD 7.750 service fee