Time is TBD|
From Exhaustion to Empowerment
August Workshops and Talks Strategies for preventing workplace burnout.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Amman, Amman, Jordan
About the event
Burnout is physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion that results from chronic, unmanaged stress. The negative consequences include energy depletion, feeling mentally distanced from one’s job, and feeling less able to meet work demands. In the workplace, burnout leads to lost productivity, decreased energy and concentration, increased conflict, repeated illness, and leaves of absence. It also affects relationships and quality of life both personally and professionally.
- Find out what causes workplace burnout and how it manifests itself in practice inside an organization
- Learn how to spot early warning symptoms of burnout in employees to prevent burnout and promote health for higher output and longer life.
- To equip employees with crucial tools, become familiar with the six phases of burnout.
- Learn how to have productive dialogues with staff members and to offer essential tactics and workable
- Being aware of signs and symptoms and taking proactive steps for prevention can help avoid or reduce burnout's impact.
- Help protect your employees with our easy-to-use tools.
Some topics to be covered
- The symptoms of burnout.
- The six stages of burnout.
- How burnout affects the 7 Spheres of Wellness: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, relational, financial, and professional health.
- Practical wellness strategies for effectively preventing and overcoming burnout.
- Professions with high burnout rates.
- Causes of workplace burnout.
- Why burnout has increased recently, based on the latest research.
- How chronic stress affects workplace wellness.