Time is TBD|
looking for a sustainable healthy lifestyle Ask Actness specialists
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
- Explain why eating habits are so essential for self-awareness.
- Describe the elements of an adult's environment that promote healthy eating.
- Describe how self-awareness supports healthy behavior.
- Identify the barriers to diet change and how to overcome them.
- THE PROBLEM OF COMMERCIAL INEFFECTIVE DIETS.
Our specialists Mawaheb and Rawaa will be available to help you accomplish that
Mawaheb Al Homsi is the founder of Actness, the first and only corporate wellness company in Jordan, and the initiator of the First Wellness Jo Conference. She is a Master Wellness Coach for many years. She has provided various corporate wellness services to notable businesses, including Zain, Orange, Metlife, Solidarity, Bank Al Etihad, Capital Bank, and others.
Furthermore, Mawaheb has worked with WEFI as a coach for Jordan's E-commerce Projects.
Rawaa Al Safadi is a Clinical Dietitian and Nutrition TV Presenter. She is studying post-graduate studies at the University of Jordan while working in the research sector as a specialist at Actness Company. She also has extensive experience working in hospitals.
+JOD 4.500 service fee
+JOD 4.500 service fee0